Music for Advertising, Film/TV, Music Libraries and Soundtracks
Instrumental Cues • Songs • Trailer music
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- Featured instruments: pedal harp; electric harp; keyboards; MIDI sound effects and orchestral, percussion, soundscape, and synthesizer instruments; piano; baritone ukulele; hand percussion.
- My music has been heard in movie theaters, TV news shows and advertisements, media productions, and about 20 independent short films.
- Solo harp and cinematic music for TV, advertising, media production
- Film trailers. Here is a recent example of film trailer music as an artistic video.
- I like to experiment with the harp in non-traditional genres, such as this dubstep fusion piece.
- Cinematic, Chillwave, Dramedy, Horror, New Age, Solo Harp, Tension.
- Recent works are mostly on SoundCloud.
|Orchestral music featuring harp||Lullabye|
|Meditative Solo Harp;New Age Harp||Quietude
Deep Chill Introspective
Melodic, anthemic, majestic music for trailers and Hollywood features.
|BMG MUSIC – Cypher Trailer MusicWorlds Beyond album
(with Rob Oxenbridge,
|Columbia Pictures||Columbia Pictures bought the short parody trailer “Night of the Living Bread” and released it in theaters and on DVD. The film generated a cult following, won an award at the Hamburg Film Festival, was featured on MTV and other programs, and is shown in theaters worldwide. It is often rebroadcast on television during the Halloween season.|
Pre-cleared independent music for film, tv, advertising and video games.
|Pop songs||Perfect Stranger
(with Steve Collum)
Good Life Back
(with Axel Bauer, Nick Moxsom)
Epic, emotional library and custom music for blockbuster Hollywood trailers.
|GOTHIC STORM – EpicStep album – Epic emotional dubstep
(with Rob Oxenbridge)
|LABHITS Music Licensing – What the Eff Vol 1 album – Comedy and Dramedy
Track: Investigative Idiots
(with Matt Van der Boegh)
|MINIM – Delightful Solo Harp album|
|SMG (Switch Music Group)
Epic, emotional, beautiful
“The willow tree plays the water like a harp.” –Ramon Gomez de la Serna, d. 1963
“What are they tuning — a HARP?” –Kurt Cobain, d. 1994