- “Perfect Stranger.” Aching, emotional “I’m in love!” singer-songwriter type song, good for scenes about loss or a relationship that ended too soon. A collaboration with the amazing Steve Collom.
- “Little Bird Not Mine.” Emotionally wrenching song about the loss of a loved one or child. Sung by the fabulous Juliet Lyons.
- “Good Life Back.” Soulful, bluesy rap with a languid beat. With outstanding talents of Nick Moxsom and Axel Bauer.
- “Don’t Smile at Me.” Adult contemporary song about resisting temptation.
- “Rollin’ Man.” Foot-stomping indie folk that paints a picture of a footloose man who doesn’t want to be tied down by anything or anyone.
- When I played with Megan Cameron’s band, Amethyst Stone, we often performed my song “I Can’t Dream,” an 80s-style dance tune. (NOTE: If you can’t view these videos here, try using Google Chrome as your browser, or go to my YouTube channel.)
. . . . . . . . . . . .